Instructions To Create a Battle Card
Materials Needed: Note Cards, Markers, Colored Pencils, Pens, Pencils, & Bible
1. Choose Something that Tends to Bother You or You Need Help With.
2. At the Top of Your Note Card...Draw a Short Heading that Describes Your Topic.
- Make it Colorful
- Try Lettering in Creative Ways
3. Search for One or Two Scripture that Relate to Your Topic.
- Google Search: Scripture + your topic
- Use a Topical Website such as Open BIble: https://www.openbible.info/topics/
-Bible Hub can show you lots of different translations!
4. Write the Scripture on Your Note Card.
- Highlight Key Words or Phrases
- Mark the verse in your Bible too!
5. Write Notes to Yourself that Help You Gain Perspective.
-God Help Me Handle This Your Way.
- Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Gentleness, Self-Control...Let Words Like This Describe Me.
- A Month From Now...will this be a big deal?
- What Was My Part in the Conflict?
-What Could I Have Handled Better?
-Were There Other Factors That Could Have Made the Person Talk That Way?
6. Decorate the Card to make it fun and colorful.
-Use Stickers or Washi tapes
-Use Gelatos to add background color
-Do Your Own Thing! Make it Yours
Love Your Neighbor Battle Card
6. Punch a hole on the left corner. Then use a metal ring or ribbon to keep your cards together as you make more!
7. Use the card the next time you feel a battle coming on. It can help you focus your mind on God and stop the problem before it starts.
-Each time use use it, Write the Date and Make a Note on the back of the card.