Have you ever liked a guy, but he didn't like you back? Painful...right?
How did it feel when the guy liked someone else?
What happened to your heart when you loved him, and he didn't love you back?
A Little Heartbreak Humor
Top 10 Christian Breakup Songs-
10. Kiss me … goodbye.
9. Stomp … yourself on out of here.
8. I lift my hands … and wave goodbye.
7. I can play the background … and you can play the solo.
6. Dare you to move … far away from me.
5. I can only imagine … dating you after today.
4. Mary did you know … that I don’t like you anymore?
3. 10,000 reasons … I’m dumping you.
2. Who am I … not your girlfriend anymore.
1. Friends are friends forever … and that’s all we are.
The Truth: God Loves You
* "We love because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
* "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." John 3:16
* "And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is." Ephesians 3:18
Love Meter? Hot, Cold, LukeWarm
Do You Love God Back?
How would you measure your love relationship with God?
God loves you always, unconditionally, and perfectly... Is something holding you back?
How much have you invested in your love relationship with God?
Idea: Write a love letter to God
Share your feelings for Him. Do you love God back? Do you just like Him? Or would you say, "I don't love you or even like you." (Why do you feel that way?)
Describe where you wish you were or where you need help?
End with a prayer: Lord, help me to learn to like you or love you... Lord, help me to love you more... Or Lord, help me believe and feel your love for me.
thermometer photo credit: twistynoodle.com
Christian Breakup songs credit: http://thewardrobedoor.com/2013/02/humor-top-10-christian-break-up-songs.html
#Love #HowHeLoves #BrokenHeart #HeartBreak #GodsLove #LoveLetter