Do you feel it?
The ache for something more?
You try to ease it, but nothing works—right?
You Never feel Pretty enough, Smart enough, Athletic enough, well really you feel like... you can never be enough.
1. Ignite Your Flame- Ask Jesus Christ to Be Your Savior
Like in Genesis 3:9 God is saying, “Where are you?”
Are too busy to spend time with Him?
Did you answer yes?
Let's work together to make a holy fire that burns away all the junk and helps you get to the heart of your flame!
Listen to the YouTube video- "Start a Fire" By Unspoken!
2. Clear Space for God
Did you know that the first step to starting a campfire is to simply clear space?
The same it true for your faith!
Keep in mind that lack of air and space puts out a fire. Your flame needs room to grow.
Do you have so much going on that you don't have space for God in your life?
In order to have a relationship with God you must make space for Him each day. Are there things you need to let go of, in order to make room for God?
The best way to make space if to pray and ask God to help you.
Ideas to Make Space
1. Pray for the desire to spend time with God each day!
2. Make time for God first and then plan the rest of your day.
3. Wake up 20 minutes earlier.
4. Let go of a few activities.
5. Cut back on your screen time.