Matthew 19: 6 "So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate."
Ephesians 5:33 "However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband."
Husband Journal Ideas Taken from Baily's Video
1. Make a list of at least 5 goals for the 1st two years of marriage.
2. Take the Love Languages Quiz
3. Write Your Own Wedding Vows
4. What is your position on Divorce
5. Philosophy on Parenting
How many kids do you want?
What role will religion play in your parenting?
What do you think parents should do for their kids?
6. Write a Prayer for your spouse.
7 Open Topics: Speak about anything you want your spouse to know of that God puts on your heart.
Other Posts You Might Like: