Have you ever messed up so big that you feel like you can never recover from this one?
That condemned feeling and believing you are no better than your last mistake is not from God.
How do you crawl out of that dark place? Ask God to tell you who you are in Christ...
1. You Are a Child of God (John 1:12)
2. You Are Loved by God. (1 John 4:10)
3. You Are God's Masterpiece. (Ephesians 2:10)
4. You're Mistakes DO NOT define you. (Psalm 32:5)
5. You Are to Press on Toward the Goal. (Philippians 2:13-14)
6. You Are to Fix Your Eyes of Jesus. (Hebrews 12:2)
7. You Are to Remember that Nothing is More Powerful Than God. No One Can Snatch You Out of His Hands. (John 10:29)
THE TRUTH IS you are not defined by your mistake unless you choose to let your mistake define you. So hold your head up high, admit you messed up, and start making better decisions today.
It really is that simple!
#Mistakes #7Truths #Carrollton #ChristianMusic #IdentityinChrist #2017